Netflix globally is set to lose several high-profile LEGO specials and series, with most residing in the Marvel, DC, or Jurrasic World universes. However, most unbranded LEGO titles are safe. Let’s break down what’s scheduled to go and stay next.
Takedown notices began appearing on a wide collection of LEGO specials and series starting February 15, all scheduled to be removed from Netflix on March 16, 2023. The last day to watch any of the titles listed below is March 15, 2023.
Please note: these removal dates apply primarily to US Netflix; availability of certain titles in other regions may vary.
Marvel’s LEGO titles will leave Netflix in March 2023
Let’s first go over the Marvel-branded LEGO titles scheduled to leave Netflix globally:
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload (2013) – The villain Loki is gathering an army to conquer the Earth! His antics keep Spider-Man and SHIELD busy as they take on a host of bad guys.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: The Avengers Assemble! (2015) – When Ultron seizes control of Iron Man’s armor, the Avengers race to save their friend and stop an evil plot to take over the world.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy (2017) – The Guardians are on a mission to deliver the building stone to the Avengers before it is stolen by the Ravagers, Thanos and their minions.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther (2018) – When Thanos joins forces with villains Killmonger and Klaue to destroy Earth, Black Panther races to stop them from stealing Wakanda’s vibranium.
- LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Upset by Venom (2019) – When the Green Goblin and Venom team up for a disastrous plan, Spider-Man calls on a wall-crawling ally and must rely on his spider-senses to stop them.
However, one notable title remains from the Marvel collection.
The climactic riddle of the Avengers It is expected to remain on Netflix (only available on Netflix US, AU and UK) until August 2023.
DC LEGO Titles Leaving Netflix in March 2023
- Lego DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered (2014) – When Superman and the other Justice League superheroes begin to disappear, Batman must unravel the plot and save the day.
Jurassic World LEGO titles leave Netflix in March 2023
- LEGO Jurassic World: Indominus Escape (2016) – Jurassic World scientists create a captivating and terrifying new creature that loves hot dogs. But what happens when the hot dogs run out?
- LEGO Jurassic World: Secret Exhibit (2018 – 2 episodes) – A problem solver teams up with a tough animal behaviorist to transport a trio of dinosaurs across the park to a top-secret exhibit.
- LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar (2019 – 13 episodes) – In Jurassic Park, a velociraptor controller and an operations manager face crises of epic proportions as they try to prevent dinosaur-sized disasters.
LEGO titles won’t leave Netflix in March 2023
- LEGO Friends (5 Seasons)
- LEGO Friends: Highstake Shores (Limited Series)
- LEGO Bionicle: The Journey Toward One (2 Seasons)
- LEGO City (4 Seasons)
- LEGO City Adventures (4 Seasons)
- LEGO Elves: Secrets of Elvendale (Season 1) – Netflix Original
- LEGO Ninjago (6 seasons)
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (10 Seasons)
All of these titles will remain on Netflix for the foreseeable future. Based on our research, all of these series should reside on Netflix until 2027 and 2028 in some cases.
For more on what’s coming out of Netflix in March 2023, keep it locked here on What’s on Netflix.